Pantone, the universal leader in color for over 50 years, has enhanced their palette with 210 new shades to give designers a greater range of color expression. The expansive new collection of shades provides designers with the most sought-after hues for today and tomorrow, and features:
• Organic tones emanating from nature
• Vibrant brights spanning all color families
• Many complex hues displaying greater color intensity
• Rich, earthy and burnt mineral tones
• An assortment of nuanced neutrals, pastels and softer mid-tones
• Subdued and smoky variations of popular colors Illustrating the past. Reading the future.
Stay on the cutting edge of color selection with PANTONE FASHION, HOME + INTERIORS, the living language of color.